8 models to follow on Instagram during #fashionmonth
Ok, so you’ve trolling the Internet religiously for fashion week updates, you know
all the photogs by first name and their preferred street style darlings (the Mira’s, the Caroline’s, the Deena’s). But the best access to #fashionmonth doesn’t come from the runway, backstage photos or even street style snaps — instead we like to follow some of our favourite models, who, with their selfies and party photos, give us an all access pass to the comings and goings of New York, London, Milan and Paris in real time. So we decided to round up our definitive list of who to follow on Instagram and we promise you’ll know more than any editor after it’s all said and done.
Read the top 8 models to follow on Instagram after the jump…
Photo courtesy of Instagram.com/GigiHadid
1. Gigi Hadid American-model Gigi Hadid takes top spot on our list. She’s best friends with Kendall so expect lots of selfies with the two of them. #notcomplaining
Photo courtesy of Instagram.com/KendallJenner
Kendall Jenner You should probably be following Kendall anyways, but especially during #fashionmonth as she takes the best party snaps.
Karlie Kloss Karlie is a fashion week fixture, which means she’s hanging with designers, editors and street style photographers all day, every day. #luckyus
4. Binx Walton Slo-mo videos, collages and doodles — Binx is always having the most fun backstage, and good thing for us she likes to share. #sharingiscaring
Anna Speck If you think Kendall is the selfie queen, you clearly haven’t met Anna Speck. Bonus: even with her hectic fashion month schedule, she’ll always find time to post pictures of cats.
6. Malaika Firth This Kenyan-born, British model is the face of Burberry, Prada and Valentino. On social though, you’ll find cute pictures of her family and during fashion week she’s just hanging with friends.
7. Hanne Gaby Odiele Meet the fashion world’s resident joker, Belgian-model Hanne who is always hamming it up on-and-off the runway. And you can bet her Insta snaps are just as wild.
Photo courtesy of Instagram.com/SashaLuss
8. Sasha Luss This Russian model’s loves a good inspirational quote, cat memes and pouting selfies — all the things we look for in a model.
READ MORE: NYFW Beauty: The bold brow NYFW: All things you need to know day Get the look: Chrissy Teigen’s beach waves