Paris Hilton loves dolls!
Hottest giveaways at the MMVAs: Bratz Forever Diamondz dolls.
The MuchMusic Video Awards show is hands-down Canada’s biggest and best star-studded event. And with celebrity presence comes, invariably, celebrity presents. This year’s hottest celebrity grabs were Bratz Forever Diamondz dolls — everyone from Paris to Theory of a Deadman band members got their fill of these girly dolls. Here’s what celebs had to say about the dolls, diamonds and tastes in hair colour:
Emily Haines (Metric)
• Took Cloe for her 4-year-old niece.
• Received her first diamond from her father. Her dad bought her mom diamond earrings when her mom was 18 — when Elisha turned 18, they were passed down to her.
• Took Cloe.
Theory of a Deadman
• Really liked the doll’s mic.
• 2 members took Jade, another took Sharidan
Amy Lee (Evanescence)
• Took Yasmin
• For her neighbour — they’re supposed to bake cookies this week
• Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Smiled and said, “I don’t know anymore.”
• Took Jade and Cloe.
Get the scoop on what these celebs did at the MMVA after-parties!Paris Hilton
• Took Cloe
• When did you get your first Diamond? — “When I was born.” — “From my grandpa.”
Jay Manuel (America’s Next Top Model)
• “I love Yasmin.”
• When asked if he had any little girls in his life… “Is it ok if I keep the Bratz for myself? I love them. I’m going to keep it in the package as a collector’s item.”
• Both Jay and Tricia Helfer took the same doll — Yasmin.
• Took Yasmin
Tricia Helfer (Canada’s Next Top Model)
• “I’ll pick Yasmin because she has my hair colour and looks most like me.”
Vanessa Minnillo (ET)
• Took Yasmin.
• “I love these, they are quite the phenomenon.”
• “Someone recently told me that I look like a Bratz doll.”