Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
And the nominees for the 2015 CAFA Awards are…
By: Nezariel Scott The ELLE Canada office is currently buzzing with anticipation over the
Canadian Art and Fashion Awards happening this Saturday, January 31st. Hosted at Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York, the CAFA Awards will celebrate the achievements of
Canada’s best in fashion including Beaufille, Sid Neigum, Malorie Urbanovitch and more. Can’t make it? Keep up with our editors’ live
tweets from the red carpet and inside the ceremony so you don’t miss a thing!
Click through to see the full list of 2015 CAFA Awards nominees after the jump…
1. The Womenswear Designer of the Year Award Kirk Pickersgill & Stephen Wong, Greta Constantine Mikhael Kale Marie Saint Pierre Melissa Nepton Christie Smythe & Andrea Lenczner, SMYTHE
2. The Menswear Designer of the Year Award wings + horns Philippe Dubuc Christopher Bates Frank & Oak
3. The Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent, Fashion Beaufille Sid Neigum Matthew Gallagher Malorie Urbanovitch
4. The Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent, Accessories Kat Marks Beaufille Noelle Hindi & Alex Cirka, The Leather Atelier Jon De Porter
5. The Outstanding Achievement Award David Dixon Lida Baday Marie Saint Pierre
6. The Accessory Designer of the Year Award ela Jerome C. Rousseau Herschel Supply Company Jenny Bird Mackage
7. The Sephora Image Maker Award Gabor Jurina Tommy Ton Jake Rosenberg Leda & St. Jacques Max Abadian
8. The Hudson’s Bay International Canadian Designer of the Year Award Erdem Moralioğlu Thomas Tait Steven Tai Mikael D.
9. The Yorkdale Stylist of the Year Award Susie Sheffman Zeina Esmail Liz Cabral Juliana Schiavinatto
10. The Model of the Year Award Anais Pouliot Jessica Stam Heather Marks
11. The Fashion Blogger of the Year Award The Coveteur Tommy Ton Beckerman Blog Jay Strut
Canadian fashion Youtubers you need to watch Canadian fashion special The top 10 Canadian fashion designers Top Canadian fashion bloggers we love