1. Book yourself in for a mani-pedi
Because you deserve it! Naked Beauty Bar in Toronto is offering a February Gel Special for $35, and they have TONS of chic designs to choose from.
2. Order these cute AF boots
Consider these your new dancing shoes.
Superstar Clear Boot ($151), at nastygal.com.
3. Watch this TED talk
Feminist Eve Ensler reveals the power that comes from embracing your inner girl.
4. Enjoy copious amounts of bougie candy and re-watch Legends of the Fall
Squish Prosecco Bears ($14), at squishcandies.com.
5. Download Kehlani’s new album Sweet Sexy Savage
Her highly anticipated debut studio album just dropped on January 27th, and it is full of girl power songs to have a dance party to.
6. Practice your eyebrow game
With a little help from Desi Perkins, of course.
7. Order this clutch
And slay an #OOTD pic for ‘gram.
Not Your Babe Cross Body Bag ($58.63), at skinnydiplondon.com.
8. Finally go see La La Land
The Academy Award nominated musical is still playing in theaters!
And potentially meet a new bae? A quick search on Eventbrite reveals plenty of anti-Valentine’s Day parties created specifically for singles.
10. Buy yourself a hot pink lipstick
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick ($21), at sephora.com.
10. Re-watch Beyoncé’s performance at the 2010 Grammy awards
Because… Beyoncé never fails to remind you that you’re a boss.
11. Splurge on these 24K gold eye patches
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches ($92), at sephora.com.
12. Take an hour long bubble bath
With a bath bomb, obviously! Opt for Lush’s lavender scented Twilight Bath Bomb ($6.75), at lush.ca.
13. Buy yourself new lingerie
Just because. We are currently lusting over Calgary based intimates designer Year Of The Ram.
We are so thankful for all the love and support we have received over the years! We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for all of you! Happy thanksgiving ? #instalove #love #friendship #support #local #shoplocal #supportlocaldesigners #canadian #madeincanada #intimate #holiday #thanksgiving #turkeyday #ootd #lingerie #luxury #lace
14. Treat yourself to some new lashes
Toronto lash and brow bar Pretty in the City offers a “Natural Set” for $93, and a “Superlush” set for $240.
For the latest in fashion, beauty and culture, sign up to receive ELLE's daily newsletter.