WIN a Bulova watch!
Complete contest rules and regulations for the Bulova watch contest.
ELLE Canada “WIN A BULOVA Fashion Watch” Contest Rules.
1. To enter subscribe to ELLE Canada using the coupon in the January 2008 Open and Save coupon envelope (with code C08PBJ10 or C08PAJ05). For no-purchase entry print your name, address, and telephone number on a piece of paper (mechanically duplicated entries will be disqualified) and mail to: BULOVA Fashion Watch Contest, c/o ELLE Canada, 12th Floor, 25 Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 6S7. Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
2. Enter as often as you wish, but each entry must be mailed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and must be received by February 20, 2008. Neither Transcontinental Media nor BULOVA will be responsible for late, lost, destroyed, incomplete, illegible or wrongly addressed mail in connection with this contest.
3. The prize: 1 of 3 BULOVA Fashion Watches. Approximate retail value $225 each. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. Contest sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value.
4. A random draw – from all eligible entries received on or before the contest closing date of February 20, 2008 – will be made at 1 p.m. on February 27, 2008, in Toronto. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and will be required to sign a standard publicity/liability release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded; consenting to the use of their name and photo in any contest-related publicity, and releasing the sponsors from liability. No substitution for, or transfer of, the prize will be allowed. All prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners only.
5. The contest is open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who have reached the age of majority according to the law of the province in which they reside, except employees of Transcontinental Media, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and all persons with whom these employees are domiciled.
6. All decisions of the contest judge(s) are final. The chances of being selected depend upon the total number of entries received. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Only one prize per family, household or address will be awarded.
7. All entries become the property of Transcontinental Media and the information on these entry forms may be made available for promotional purposes by Transcontinental Media and third parties unless entrants request otherwise.