Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 7
From left to right: Michael Kors, Marchesa, Jeremy Scott, Proenza Schouler, Boss
Sarah Thompson, content producer:
1. Michael Kors: Kendall Jenner rocks the runway in this oversized (and ultra cozy) blue fur coat I could totally see myself warming up with this come fall.
2. Marchesa: Although the red and black floral appliqués are gorgeous, I’d rather see them on one of Marchesa’s signature ball gowns than this fringe blouse.
3. Jeremy Scott: Miley Cyrus will fall head-over-heels for this OTT kaleidoscope look!
4. Proenza Schouler: The asymmetry and rich colour of this gown would definitely make a style star stand out in the streets of NYC. Get ready for your close-up!
5. Boss: The tailoring at Boss Fall 2015 was exceptional, from this colour-blocked coat to the metallic slip dresses. Congrats, Jason Wu!
Lisa Guimond, fashion features editor:
1. Michael Kors: This is yeti-meets-Manhattan, and somehow it works. The colour is rich, sumptuous even, adding depth and purpose to the voluminous coat.
2. Marchesa: You can always count on Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig to craft a truly elegant and glamorous collection. If this look doesn’t make you want to step back in time (and put on your dancing shoes) then nothing will.
3. Jeremy Scott: Mad hatter chic? Lewis Carroll is either flinching or smirking in his grave.
4. Proenza Schouler: While some of the looks from this very architectural collection held their own, this one is a little too haute goth for me. Oh, and the ’90s called – it wants its fishnets back.
5. Boss: Jason Wu knows a thing or two about tailoring. This coat proves that covering up is the new sexy.
Noreen Flanagan, editor-in-chief:
1. Michael Kors: Only Michael could out shine Kendall on the runway. This furry, fuzzy look is classic Kors: bold, playful and posh.
2. Marchesa: This certainly wasn’t the strongest look in the flapper-themed collection. The top reminded me of a recycled shower curtain with a fringe.
3. Jeremy Scott: A little too understated and muted for my taste. #not #fashionmania
4. Proenza Schouler: It was body-con meets naughty Praire girl, which is a fairly inventive fashion twist.
5. Boss: Jason Wu brings a rigorous precision to his work that ironically gives the impression of being effortless to wear. It’s the perfect combo.
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 1
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 2
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 3
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 4
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 5
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 Day 6