Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
Fashion verdict: NYFW Fall 2015 day 4
Noreen Flanagan, editor-in-chief
1. Victoria Beckham: She’s downsized her silhouette, but it’s still a kind of “body con” that most women can carry off. Case in point: this sophisticated and powerful wrap jacket.
2. Diane Von Furstenberg: Talk about a power tux: gorgeous colour, long lean silhouette and zipper treatments at the ankle that give it a modern touch.
3. Edun: Moroccan-mod! Loved the entire collection, especially the unfinished artisanal finishing on this leather, colour-blocked shift dress.
4. Prabal Gurung: A charming mix of cozy tomboy and lady-lady touches in a bold happy hue. #orangecrush
5. DKNY: These two ho-hum pieces are taken off fashion-life support thanks to pops of turquoise and fluorescent tomato red.
Lisa Guimond, fashion features editor
1. Victoria Beckham: Beckham’s collection gave off a romantic but powerful vibe, which means this is my top pick for power dressing.
2. Diane Von Furstenberg: Hats off to the DVF woman who got a little edgier this season. And, what’s not to love aboutan expertly tailored pant-suit that has enough presence to command a room.
3. Edun: Piet Mondrian-inspired patchwork is back…again? Say it ain’t so.
4.Prabal Gurung: Jumping on the orange bandwagon just got a little easier with this bright take on monochromatic.
5. DKNY: This is risky business at its best: the colour-combo is both jarring and endearing. The one thing this outfit isn’t is dull.
Liz Guber, workflow editor
1. Victoria Beckham: I love the balance of strength and femininity of the rounded shoulder on this coat.
2. Diane Von Furstenburg: This puts the “pow” in power suit.
3. Edun: When I start thinking about fall “investment” pieces in a few months, I’m certain I’ll remember this shift dress. It has a freshness and excitement that will renew with each year of ownership.
4. Prabal Gurung: Now this is how you own orange. Take that, Marsala!
5. DKNY: I like the daring colour combo, but the accessories are a letdown for me.