From left to right: Fatima VAL, Giorgio Armani, Mila Schön, DSquared2 and Alberto Zambelli.
Wrap up Milan Fashion Week Fall 2015 with our editors’ picks for the top five runway looks from Day 6.
Liz Guber, workflow editor
1. Fatima VAL: There is such a thing as too much of a good thing – in this case it’s black leather.
2. Giorgio Armani: My appreciation for this look came in phases. First, I was struck by the colour. Then, I focused on the texture: lush velvet trousers and that shaggy jacket. Finally, the asymmetrical necklace sealed the deal.
3. Mila Schön: I love the swooshy line of the coat and seeing yet another pair of over-the-knee boots almost makes me excited for fall.
4. DSquared2: The poncho leaves me wanting a fresher take on the shape. Also, I’m suddenly dizzy and I blame the pattern.
5. Alberto Zambelli: This dress is not to be underestimated. The versatile shape and thoughtful embellishment will make this frock a wardrobe workhorse.
Sarah Thompson, content producer
1. DSquared2: Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten have done it again! This colourful printed poncho is a fall must-have for every woman’s closet.
2. Fatima VAL: This black leather creation has snap-worthy street style potential written all over it.
3. Giorgio Armani: Talk about texture! This eye-catching indigo suit uses every luxe fabric available to turn heads on the runway.
4. Mila Schön: This soft, powder blue cape is everything I need to transition from summer to fall with ease.
5. Alberto Zambelli: I know we’re supposed to review the embellished LBD, but I can’t stop staring at the amazing crimped hair at Alberto Zambelli Fall 2015.
Milan Fashion Week Fall 2015: Your insider’s guide
Best street style: Milan Fashion Week Fall 2015
Beauty looks you’ll want to wear from Milan Fashion Week
Fall 2015 fashion week Instagrams we can’t stop talking about
For the latest in fashion, beauty and culture, sign up to receive ELLE's bi-weekly newsletter