The grand prize for all your holiday party pics! The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G5X Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera.
Last year, two of our editors—Kat Hudson and Ally Dean—tried to out-shine one another by wearing a different sequined item every day for the month of December. (The creative lengths they went to resulted in a Vegas-esque beach cover-up being worn under a fur vest. Shame.) This year, we’re broadening the sequin-scope and are inviting you, our readers, to face your closet and shine for the entire month of December. Here’s how it works:
Tweet us your sequin ensemble pics to @ELLECanada using the hashtag #sequinchallenge. You’ll be entered to win an amazing Panasonic camera worth $1,000. The details:
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G5X Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with camera case and 16 GB SD card with key features including: 16.05 megapixel Live MOS sensor, 3-inch LCD touchscreen, and a LUMIX G X VARIO PZ wide angle zoom lens. Now, the rules of the Sequin Challenge. (These may or may not be loosely based on the rules of
- You must talk about the sequin challenge.
- You MUST talk about the sequin challenge.
- If during the month of December, someone buys new sequins or borrows a sequined item, the fight is over and they are out of the sequin challenge.
- Only one sequin per outfit is required.
- One item can only be worn once. No repeat outfits.
- No beads, no jewels. These are not sequins.
- The challenge will go until December 20, 2012.
- If this is your first sequin challenge, you need to go for it!
For the latest in fashion, beauty and culture, sign up to receive ELLE's daily newsletter.