Whether you’re hitting the d-floor this Halloween in an elaborate costume or keeping it simple and staying in to hand out candy, you are going to need a killer playlist to help celebrate the spookiest night of the year. Classics like Thriller and Disturbia are always a must, but we can’t wait to also turn up to this year’s Suicide Squad soundtrack. Let the festivities begin.
1) Disturbia – Rihanna
2) Monster – Kanye West, Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver
3) Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites – Skrillex
4) Sucker for Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons w/ Logic & Ty Dolla $ign ft X Ambassadors
5) Creep – Radiohead
6) Thriller – Michael Jackson
6) Out of My Mind – B.o.B ft. Nicki Minaj
7) Highway to Hell – AC/DC‘
8) The Monster – Eminem ft. Rihanna
9) Maniac – Kid Cudi
10) Black Magic – Little Mix
11) In The Air Tonight – Phil Collins
12) Gangsta – Kehlani
For the latest in fashion, beauty and culture, sign up to receive ELLE's daily newsletter.