Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
Paris Hilton: What will she say next?
Admit it. You’ve Googled her, read her sob story in Us Weekly and dissected her jail jumpsuit attire to see if you, too, could pull off that crimson shade of orange. Love to hate her or hate to love her, there’s just something about the struggling socialite that keeps us interested. In that vein, we at ELLECanada.com could not help ourselves. We’ve scoured the web for the best
Paris-isms we could find. There were lots to choose from (surprise, surprise) but here are our top 10 favourite quotes:
10. “Barbie is my fashion icon. People think I’m Paris Barbie – and it’s a compliment.”
9. “WalMart … do they like, make walls there?”
8. “I first wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realized you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I’d just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead.”
7. “I loved all the Aaron Spelling shows, Beverly Hills 90210 and Models Inc. At that time, I had pet rats I was raising and I always named all the baby rats after the characters in the shows.”
6. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.”
5. “Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her.”
4. “I’ve only done it with, like, a couple of boyfriends. People think I sleep with everyone, but I’m not like that. I like kissing, but that’s all I do. I’m not having sex for a year, I’ve decided. I’ll kiss but nothing else.”
3. “When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend’s house and I was like – ‘Oh.’ “
2. “All British people have plain names and that works pretty well over there.”
And our favourite …
1. “It’s traditional for an heiress to be raised in a sheltered way. No one thinks that’s true of me, but it actually was.”