No one stole our attention away from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, now the Duchess and Duke of Sussex, on their wedding day—but can we take a moment to talk about the bevy of well behaved, adorable children that were in attendance?
The official group of page boys and flowers girls included ten children:
- Harry’s nephew and niece, four-year-old Prince George and three-year-old Princess Charlotte;
- Harry’s goddaughters Florence van Custem (age three), the daughter of his close friends, business developer Nicholas van Cutsem and his wife, Alice, and Zalie Warren (age two), daughter of another close friend Jake Warren and his wife, Zoe.
- Meghan’s goddaughters Remi and Rylan Litt, ages six and seven;
- Prince Harry’s godson Jasper Dyer, age six;
- The children of Meghan’s close friend Canadian stylist Jessica Mulroney and her husband, an eTalk anchor and son of the former PM, Ben Mulroney: four-year-old Ivy, and her seven-year-old twin brothers John and Brian.
The cuteness started as soon as they arrived, and carried on from there:
Zalie Warren arriving to St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
Prince George, Jasper Dyer, Princess Charlotte, Florence van Cutsem and Kate Middleton arriving at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
The Mulroney twins with Meghan Markle.
Prince George, Jasper Dyer, Kate Middleton, Princess Charlotte, Jessica Mulroney, Florence van Cutsem, Ivy Mulroney, Zoe Warren, Zalie Warren, Remi Litt, Benita Litt and Rylan Litt.
Princess Charlotte, Kate Middleton, Jessica and Ivy Muroney, Florence van Cutsem.
Brian and John Mulroney.
It couldn’t have been easy to wrangle ten kids in fancy dress, and pull off a flawless, tantrum-free ceremony. Cheers!
For the latest in fashion, beauty and culture, sign up to receive ELLE's daily newsletter.