Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
How to train like an athlete: Patricia Bezzoubenko, Rhythmic Gymnastics
1. How to motivate yourself when you’re feeling sluggish?
I just try to remember my main goal.
2. Workout song that revs you up:
“Drop That” Jacob Plant.
3. Song that helps you chill:
“Earned it” by The Weeknd. I love him
4. Technique you use for relaxing:
Walk around at the backyard before sleep
5. Best training advice you’ve ever been given:
Believe in yourself
6. What you eat first thing in the morning:
I drink water
7. What you eat before a workout:
I don’t eat before.
8. What you eat after a workout:
Always a protein of some sort.
9. What you wash your face or body with post-workout?
I think Collistar face wash is the best.
10. How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
12. How do you style your hair during a workout?
We need a super comfortable hairstyle. A bun is a good choice for our training.
13. Favourite thing to do on during your downtime?
Go to the cinema to watch a new movie
14. Biggest food indulgence?
I only eat healthy food; sometimes I’ll do gourmet. It’s delicious!
Patricia Bezzoubenko is part of the CIBC Team Next, a program created by CIBC, lead partner at the Pan Am/Parapan Am Games.