Work is underway on the site and may cause inaccessibility to some content, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We do our utmost to ensure that all items are available again as soon as possible. If problems occur, please contact our customer service.
5 insanely good beauty looks from Missy Elliott’s new music video “WTF”
One long year after Missy Elliott’s surprise performance at the Super Bowl half-time show, she has blessed us with new music, complete with a music video (as we have come to expect in the post-“Beyoncé” album world). Here, the 5 best beauty looks from the music video for “WTF (Where They From)” featuring Pharrell Williams.
1. A glittery silver lip (0:29 secs). If you’re going to make a comeback, why not dress in a full disco ball-inspired tracksuit with a lip to match?
2. The red eyeshadow/red lipstick combo on the backup dancers (0:49 secs). Red-on-red makeup is a bold choice, but it’s glittery, so it works.
3. Pop art makeup (1:19). We were into this look for Halloween, but we suppose it also works for when having a dance off with Les Twins (you know them as the only male dancers Beyoncé allows on her stage).
4. So. much. blue. lipstick. At 1:24, the blue is concentrated in a stripe down the centre of her lips (colour-blocking for your makeup, basically). At 2:26, it’s a full-on blue lip…with a hint of glitter? (The more the merrier, it seems.)
5. Blunt eye-length bangs (2:18), paired with sunglasses. Paparazzi-evasion skills still on point, Missy.