From her first reality stint on Laguna Beach to her plum job at People's Revolution, Miss LC has embarked on a new venture by penning her first novel. Think you know all you need to about this California cutie? Take our quiz to find out!
Check out the answers to see how well you really know Lauren Conrad.
1. TRUE: Lauren’s book was released on June 16 and follows the life of two girls as they struggle to adjust to live in L.A. while starring in a reality TV show.
2. FALSE: Lauren’s last episode aired at the end of May and Kristin Cavallari will replace her in the upcoming season.
3. FALSE: Lauren is actually designing a line of clothes for U.S. department store Kohl’s to be released in October. It will be called the LC Lauren Conrad line with prices from $20 to $60.
4. TRUE: Lauren’s father is an architect in California and actually built the house seen in the last season she was on Laguna Beach.
5. FALSE: Lauren has one sister, Breanna, who actually starred on the third season of Laguna Beach and a brother Brandon.
6. FALSE: Lauren studied fashion design at the Academy of Art University but left after one semester, even though Stephen was also at school near by, to attend the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM).
7. TRUE: Lauren is the spokesperson for Avon’s boutique beauty and fashion brand.
8. TRUE: Lauren’s friend since they were kids, Lauren “Lo” Bosworth appeared alongside Lauren Conrad in Laguna Beach as well as The Hills and will be continuing on to season 6 without Conrad.
9. FALSE: Lauren’s parents also considered the names Tiffany and Crystal, of which Lauren likes Tiffany the best.
10. FALSE: Lauren got a tattoo of the letter “J” for ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler, while they were still together. After they broke up she turned the “J” into an “L”. Good choice!
11. TRUE: Lauren’s boyfriend of several months is My Boys actor Kyle Howard, who is 10 years her senior. He never appeared on any episodes of The Hills and she has remained somewhat private about their relationship.
12. FALSE: On The Late show with Conan O’Brien, Lauren revealed she was at the Dark Knight premiere and someone threw their baby at her so that she would turn around and pose for a picture with her child!
Click here to see what your answers say about you!