Christmas sweater: Topshop
- Picture 7/8
- Mistletoe or not, wear this cuddly knit jumper around during the holidays and see how many times you’re embraced.
Billy Cosby meter: High for huggable.
Topshop knitted Xmas Polar Bear Jumper ($79), at topshop.com.
Christmas sweater: French Connection
- Picture 8/8
- Spread holiday cheer (and sparkles) with this wintery, sequined sweater. Bonus: your glittery remnants will leave a lasting impression, even if you don’t.
Bill Cosby meter: Low—even Bill had his limits.
French Connection Ellen sequin swear top ($88), at canada.frenchconnection.com.
Christmas sweater: Erdem
- Picture 1/8
- The lace collar appliqué makes this cozy wool sweater stylish, and the funky, holiday pattern underneath keeps it festive: it’s a win-win for Christmas sweaters everywhere.
Bill Cosby meter: Medium.
Erdem Caitlin merino wool sweater ($995), at net-a-porter.com.
Christmas sweater: Mango
- Picture 2/8
- This fuzzy white sweater takes you from romantic afternoons at the outdoor skating rink to your festive holiday soirée at night.
Bill Cosby meter: Low—but still enough to be admitted to a sweater party.
Mango border sweater ($56), at mango.com.
Christmas sweater: H&M
- Picture 3/8
- This jacquard knit number has that distinct patterned wrapping paper feel— all it needs is a silk bow for that perfect Christmas morning look.
Bill Cosby meter: High.
H&M Red and jacquard sweater ($39.95), at hm.com.
Winter 2012: Top 8 looks for your Christmas sweater party