THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
- Picture 10/11
- Holt Renfrew’s exclusive collaboration with Missoni isn’t just stylish—it’s also super cuddly!
Missoni stuffed animals with boxes, $50, at Holt Renfrew
- Picture 11/11
- The hottest Canadian collab on everyone's lips is Martin Lim for Reitmans. Designers Danielle Martin and Pao Lim took their cues from Audrey Hepburn for their debut capsule collection for the Canadian brand.
Boat neck dress with satin front, $85, at Reitmans
- Picture 1/11
- These leopard-print gloves are the purrfect way to ward off the cold (and look stylish!) all season long.
Banana Republic leopard haircalf gloves, $95, at Banana Republic
- Picture 2/11
- We’re suckers for anything big enough to fit our make-up kit and a spare pair of heels—so it’s no surprise this bag is at the top of our holiday lists!
Edge Paint bowling bag, $57, at Topshop
- Picture 3/11
- Vogue Fashion director Grace Coddington’s autobiography promises to be the juiciest fashion read since The Devil Wears Prada.
Grace: A Memoir, $29.70, at Chapters Indigo
Gift Guide 2012: The 11 best holiday gifts under $100