"There are many types of Asian eyes, therefore...
• Consider creating dimension by adding a highlighter to the brow bone.
• Create a soft sculpt in the crease using a mid-tone matte eyeshadow (don't go too heavy-handed in the crease or it may look artificial).
• Liner frames the eyes...apply on the upper eyelid and concentrate the colour to the outer corner of the eye.
• Pink and plum shades complement Asian yellow undertones.
• Curl the lashes and apply lots of mascara to the outer corner of the eye.
• False lashes will lift the outer corner of the eye. Almond... Anything goes!
• Consider... skin tone, colour preferences, trend and age of person.
• For inspiration, go to a Pro Artist and get your makeup done.
• Study and replicate looks seen in magazines and/or movies/videos."