The 'My Heart Will Go On' singer - who was forced to cancel many of her Las Vegas residency shows earlier this month because of a virus - had been put on vocal rest but doctors have now given her the all-clear and she can go back into studio next month.
As well as recording songs for her new English and French albums she will always restart her Vegas residency shows on June 9.
Celine said in a statement: ''During this recovery period, so many fans, many of whom were inconvenienced by the cancelled shows, have posted kind words of encouragement on my website. I'm so grateful for their thoughts and their support ... more than they'll ever know.''
After cancelling the shows, Celine revealed how devastated she was to be letting her fans down.
She said: ''Obviously this is the worst thing for a singer ... not being able to do your shows. I feel worse knowing that I'm disappointing my fans. I'm so sorry ... I hope they forgive me.''