Paris-isms we could find. There were lots to choose from (surprise, surprise) but here are our top 10 favourite quotes:
10. "Barbie is my fashion icon. People think I'm Paris Barbie – and it's a compliment."
9. "WalMart ... do they like, make walls there?"
8. "I first wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realized you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead."
7. "I loved all the Aaron Spelling shows, Beverly Hills 90210 and Models Inc. At that time, I had pet rats I was raising and I always named all the baby rats after the characters in the shows."
6. "The way I see it, you should live every day like it's your birthday."
5. "Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her."
4. "I've only done it with, like, a couple of boyfriends. People think I sleep with everyone, but I'm not like that. I like kissing, but that's all I do. I'm not having sex for a year, I've decided. I'll kiss but nothing else."
3. "When I was a kid I had no idea I lived in a mansion. Then I went to a friend's house and I was like – ‘Oh.' "
2. "All British people have plain names and that works pretty well over there."
And our favourite ...
1. "It's traditional for an heiress to be raised in a sheltered way. No one thinks that's true of me, but it actually was."