- Picture 8/9
- Natalie Portman started her acting career at a very young age and her look has definitely evolved over time. We’ve seen her with a shaved head, a blunt cut and a long, curly mane. But even her ex, Jake Gyllenhaal, has acknowledged that her thick eyebrows are part of her charm.
Photography by Josh Jensen
- Picture 9/9
- Smoldering Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz is not only an actress, she has been sought out for modelling gigs, as well. She is the queen of the dark eyebrow. The secret: very little plucking and a dark brown pencil. But she confesses her beauty secret is not her brows, it’s getting her beauty rest. If only it were that easy!
Photography by Joelle Maslaton
- Picture 1/9
- With a Brazilian background, American actress Camilla Belle has that south-of-the-equator charm and the hair to go with it! However she was able to take what some would consider a beauty faux pas and own it. Framed by those dark brows, she has an even deeper, more alluring look.
Photography by Porter Hovey
- Picture 2/9
- A blond who is not afraid to sport a heavier brow has a certain je ne sais quoi. Especially when she’s a Hitchcockian beauty like German actress Diane Kruger. This pale-skinned star told Elle France in an interview that when it comes to makeup, she accentuates the eyes and her eyebrows to bring out her character.
Photography by Nicolas Genin
- Picture 3/9
- Besides being a supermodel in the ‘80s and ‘90s, Cindy Crawford is known for her beauty mark and a high-profile marriage to Richard Gere. But have you ever noticed the width of her eyebrows? Probably not. And yet this top model sculpts her eyebrows as well as she sculpted her body in all those exercise videos –always ensuring that they’re plucked to the right width.
Photography by Getty Images
Stars who have embraced the thick eyebrow trend