Here are some of my favourite things from Day 2 of Toronto Fashion Week:
1) The Ashtiani Spring/Summer 2013 collection was gorgeous—think clean lines, a feminine, ’60s inspired vibe, geometric shapes and pretty pastels.
Click through to the next page to see more of our favourite looks from Day 2 of Toronto Fashion Week…
2) This lady in red, created by the Mercedes-Benz start-up winner Duy Nguyen. Duy wowed the audience with his stylish crochets, sharp blazers, and pops of peplum. Congrats!
Hot hot heat on Duy’s runway.
3) The return of Evan Biddell. Let’s face it—we at ELLE Canada have always had a soft spot for the maverick designer (what’s up, Project Runway Canada!) so it was great to see him back on the schedule. I particularly loved his opening look, worn by Madison Schill—a silk, jungle print maxi.
4) I loved the horizontal stripes at the Melissa Nepton show. In fact, they reminded me of a stylish version of one of my all-time favourite movie characters: Beetlejuice!
READ MORE of our Toronto Fashion Week coverage
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Rachel Sin, Soia & Kyo and Arthur Mendonca
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Lucian Matis, Korhani Home, Mackage, Joe Fresh + our top model moments
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: The shows (and the scene!) so far
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Holt Renfrew, Pink Tartan and Pavoni