Here are some of my favourite things from Day 1 of Fashion Week:
1) Gwyneth Paltrow’s Oscar dress by Tom Ford at the Holt Renfrew show. Do you think I could get away with wearing it as a wedding gown when I get married next June?
Click through for more of our favourite Toronto Fashion Week moments…
2) The top model parade at Pink Tartan, which included Alanna Zimmer (who was the face of last year’s ELLE Canada December cover!) Irina Lazareanu, and Charlotte Free. The Pink Tartan collection was styled beautifully this season by Annabel Tollman, who works with A-listers like Scarlett Johansson, Liv Tyler and the Olsen Twins.
3) Oceans of tulle and sequins at Pavoni, plus this dress with a show stopping train.
Drama, drama, drama at Pavoni
4) The Target media lounge has sandwiches! Okay, that’s not exactly fashion-related, but I’m excited nonetheless #feedtheeditors
READ MORE of our Toronto Fashion Week coverage
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: The shows (and the scene!) so far
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Lucian Matis, Korhani Home, Mackage, Joe Fresh + our top model moments
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Rachel Sin, Soia & Kyo and Arthur Mendonca
- Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2013: Ashtiani, Evan Biddell, the Mercedes Benz start-up winner & Melissa Nepton