Top pick: Vichy ProEven BB Cream
- Picture 7/8
- Who needs bottle upon bottle taking up precious space in a carry-on (space that could be better filled with purchases made on holiday)? Rather than bring a primer, moisturizer, highlighter, sunscreen and foundation, assign all of those gigs to a single tube of BB cream.
Top pick: Diptyque Philosykos Solid Perfume
- Picture 8/8
- Leave your pretty glass atomizer of your favourite fragrance at home. Switch to a solid or roll-on perfume when traveling—after all, you may love your fragrance, but not so much as when the bottle breaks in your luggage and your perfume’s soaked into everything you own.
Top pick: Stila Convertible Color in Fuchsia
- Picture 1/8
- Keep yourself from looking sallow by giving your cheeks a healthy flush with a cream blush. Even better, opt from one that can double as lip colour for the days when you want more oomph than your gloss balm provides.
Top pick: Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture razor
- Picture 2/8
- Taking a break from styling your hair and just throwing it up into a topknot on vacay? Totally understandable. Skipping shaving your legs? Not so much. And why lug a bottle of shower gel when you can bring a razor with built-in solid that lathers up to give you a smooth shave.
Top pick: Consonant Hydrextreme
- Picture 3/8
- There’s the recirculated air on airplanes virtually sucking the moisture out of your skin—plus you know you tend to slack off from your usual healthy consumption of water when you’re on the road. Help your skin from drying out to Sahara desert proportions with a serum that gives it a hydrating boost.
Beauty travel kit: 10 practical products to pack to keep yourself pretty